Quantcast

xulrunner sdk and webvtt-config.h

philou-6
Hi,

I try to compile a plugin using the xulrunner sdk 22 or 23 (on mac) and I get the error :
<webvtt/webvtt-config.h>  file missing

If I use the xulrunner sdk 21, there is no error.

Do you know how to solve it ? I would like to use the 22 SDK.

regards,
Philippe

Re: xulrunner sdk and webvtt-config.h

rockstarkimk
On Thursday, July 4, 2013 at 9:35:39 AM UTC-7, philou wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I try to compile a plugin using the xulrunner sdk 22 or 23 (on mac) and I get the error :
> <webvtt/webvtt-config.h>  file missing
>
> If I use the xulrunner sdk 21, there is no error.
>
> Do you know how to solve it ? I would like to use the 22 SDK.
>
> regards,
> Philippe

Re: xulrunner sdk and webvtt-config.h

rockstarkimk
On Thursday, July 4, 2013 at 9:35:39 AM UTC-7, philou wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I try to compile a plugin using the xulrunner sdk 22 or 23 (on mac) and I get the error :
> <webvtt/webvtt-config.h>  file missing
>
> If I use the xulrunner sdk 21, there is no error.
>
> Do you know how to solve it ? I would like to use the 22 SDK.
>
> regards,
> Philippe

On Thursday, July 4, 2013 at 9:35:39 AM UTC-7, philou wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I try to compile a plugin using the xulrunner sdk 22 or 23 (on mac) and I get the error :
> <webvtt/webvtt-config.h>  file missing
>
> If I use the xulrunner sdk 21, there is no error.
>
> Do you know how to solve it ? I would like to use the 22 SDK.
>
> regards,
> Philippe

Re: xulrunner sdk and webvtt-config.h

rockstarkimk