xforms ui question

leehw88
Hey,

 I'm trying to making a list of radio buttons with input boxes as
their labels, so that a user can type something into the label when
they check off the radio button.

I want the form to look somewhat like:
(*) [ ] times
(*) [January] [ ] [2008]

where (*) is the radio button and [ ] is the input box.

When I try to put the input box in the <label> element of the
<select1> element, I don't get the result quite as expected. Can
someone help please?

Re: xforms ui question

Alexander Surkov
On 19     , 23:22, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hey,

> When I try to put the input box in the <label> element of the
> <select1> element, I don't get the result quite as expected. Can
> someone help please?

What extension version do you use? IIRC xf:select@appearance="full"
should work correctly with xf:label elements in 0.8.

Alexander.