Quantcast

www.mozilla.com: link to older Firefox versions

Mumia W..-4
Evidently many people are having many problems with Firefox 3 and want
to return to Firefox 2; however, they can't find the link to the older
versions of Firefox.

Www.mozilla.com has a prominent link titled "Other systems and
languages," but these people can't see that the link also would get them
to Firefox 2. There are two links to "other systems and languages" on
www.mozillla.com; I propose that the second one, the one at the bottom
of the page, be renamed to "older versions and other languages."

Re: www.mozilla.com: link to older Firefox versions

Zeth Green
> Www.mozilla.com has a prominent link titled "Other systems and
> languages," but these people can't see that the link also would get them
> to Firefox 2. There are two links to "other systems and languages" on
> www.mozillla.com; I propose that the second one, the one at the bottom
> of the page, be renamed to "older versions and other languages."

Or "other languages and older versions"

I personally did downgrade back to 2, but I tried again with 3.0.1 and
it seems to be okay now.