why can't build thunderbird sucessfull in win7 64bit by hg unbundle source recipe for target 'compile' failed

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

why can't build thunderbird sucessfull in win7 64bit by hg unbundle source recipe for target 'compile' failed

Eag Dra
platform: win7 x64 Service Pack 1
the content of .mozconfig file:
  ac_add_options --enable-application=mail
  ac_add_options --enable-calendar

mozilla-build  version: 2.0.0

start with: start-shell-msvc2013.bat


-------1---------
MINGW工具进入:
Administrator@W7-201509121026 /
$
mkdir Mercurial
cd Mercurial
hg init comm-central
cd comm-central
hg unbundle /e/Mercurial/ca2c0fd7c80d758f98954ca7789cb59b3f8ad2d1.gzip.hg



-------2---------------

hg init mozilla
cd mozilla
hg unbundle /e/Mercurial/7c83da46ea740bc14028aca9f9a662f062de5586.gzip.hg

------3--------------


cd /e/Mercurial/comm-central

echo 'ac_add_options --enable-application=mail' > .mozconfig
echo 'ac_add_options --enable-calendar' >> .mozconfig

./mozilla/mach build


errors:
17:30.57 nsOEStringBundle.cpp
17:30.60 mailnews_import_oexpress.lib.desc
17:53.16 generating out/tmp/zone/res_index.txt (list of installed time zone name
 locales)
17:53.54 generating out/tmp/unit/res_index.txt (list of installed time zone name
 locales)
17:53.65 ./out/tmp/unit\res_index.txt:3: warning: Encountered empty array
18:12.60 generating out/tmp/coll/res_index.txt (list of installed collation loca
les)
18:12.82 generating out/tmp/brkitr/res_index.txt (list of installed break locale
s)
18:12.93 ./out/tmp/brkitr\res_index.txt:3: warning: Encountered empty array
18:12.99 generating out/tmp/rbnf/res_index.txt (list of installed RBNF locales)
18:13.10 ./out/tmp/rbnf\res_index.txt:3: warning: Encountered empty array
18:14.46 ALL_CFU_SOURCE: e:/MercurialBundles/comm-central/mozilla/intl/icu/sourc
e/data/unidata/confusables.txt e:/MercurialBundles/comm-central/mozilla/intl/icu
/source/data/unidata/confusablesWholeScript.txt
18:14.50 CFU_FILES: ./out/build/icudt56l/confusables.cfu
18:14.54 CFU_FILES_SHORT: confusables.cfu
18:14.61 gencfu writes dummy out/build/icudt56l/confusables.cfu because of UCONF
IG_NO_REGULAR_EXPRESSIONS and/or UCONFIG_NO_NORMALIZATION and/or UCONFIG_NO_FILE
_IO, see uconfig.h
18:14.67 generating out/tmp/icudata.lst (list of data files)
18:16.39 cl : Command line warning D9035 : option 'o' has been deprecated and wi
ll be removed in a future release
18:16.39 oma.c
18:16.50    Creating library ../lib/icudt.lib and object ../lib/icudt.exp
18:16.56 pkgdata: bash -c "cl -DU_USING_ICU_NAMESPACE=0 -DU_NO_DEFAULT_INCLUDE_U
TF_HEADERS=1 -DUCONFIG_NO_LEGACY_CONVERSION -DUCONFIG_NO_TRANSLITERATION -DUCONF
IG_NO_REGULAR_EXPRESSIONS -DUCONFIG_NO_BREAK_ITERATION -DU_CHARSET_IS_UTF8 -Ie:/
MercurialBundles/comm-central/mozilla/intl/icu/source/common -Ie:/MercurialBundl
es/comm-central/mozilla/intl/icu/source/i18n    -DHAVE_DLOPEN=0 -DU_HAVE_ATOMIC=
1 -DU_HAVE_MMAP=0 -DU_HAVE_DIRENT_H=0 -DU_HAVE_POPEN=0 -DU_HAVE_WCSCPY=0  -DU_RE
LEASE=1 -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -DU_ATTRIBUTE_DEPRECATED= -DWIN32 -DCYGWINMSV
C -TC -nologo -D_HAS_EXCEPTIONS=0 -W3 -Gy -arch:IA32 -FS -wd4244 -wd4267 -wd4819
 -we4553 -Zi -UDEBUG -DNDEBUG -O1 -Oi -MD   -GF -nologo -c oma.c -o oma.obj"
18:16.56 genccode: --match-arch cpu=332 bits=32 big-endian=0
18:16.56 pkgdata: link.exe /nologo /release /out:"../lib/icudt56.dll" /DLL /NOEN
TRY /MANIFEST:NO  /base:0x4ad00000 /implib:"../lib/icudt.lib" "./out/tmp\icudt56
l_dat.obj" "./out/tmp/icudata.res"
18:16.71 Note: rebuild with "c:/mozilla-build/mozmake/mozmake.EXE VERBOSE=1 all-local" to show all compiler parameters.
18:16.95 e:/MercurialBundles/comm-central/mozilla/config/recurse.mk:32: recipe for target 'compile' failed
18:16.95 mozmake.EXE[2]: *** [compile] Error 2
18:16.96 e:/MercurialBundles/comm-central/mozilla/config/rules.mk:534: recipe for target 'default' failed
18:16.96 mozmake.EXE[1]: *** [default] Error 2
18:16.96 client.mk:404: recipe for target 'build' failed
18:16.96 mozmake.EXE: *** [build] Error 2
18:17.00 39 compiler warnings present.
2
_______________________________________________
dev-builds mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-builds
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: why can't build thunderbird sucessfull in win7 64bit by hg unbundle source recipe for target 'compile' failed

Stefan Sitter-2
On 26.01.2016 12:45, Eag Dra wrote:
> platform: win7 x64 Service Pack 1
> the content of .mozconfig file:
>   ac_add_options --enable-application=mail
>   ac_add_options --enable-calendar
>
> mozilla-build  version: 2.0.0

Current release is 2.1.0 but I don't think it is related to your compile
issue.

> start with: start-shell-msvc2013.bat
>
>
> -------1---------
> MINGW工具进入:
> Administrator@W7-201509121026 /
> $
> mkdir Mercurial
> cd Mercurial
> hg init comm-central
> cd comm-central
> hg unbundle /e/Mercurial/ca2c0fd7c80d758f98954ca7789cb59b3f8ad2d1.gzip.hg
>
>
>
> -------2---------------
>
> hg init mozilla
> cd mozilla
> hg unbundle /e/Mercurial/7c83da46ea740bc14028aca9f9a662f062de5586.gzip.hg
>
> ------3--------------

Do you known if this specific revision of comm-central works with this
specific revision of mozilla-central?

According to
<https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo=mozilla-central&revision=7c83da46ea74>
and
<https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo=comm-central&revision=ca2c0fd7c80d>
one is from 2015-12-28 and the other is from 2015-12-30. Maybe there
were changes in between that results in compilation error. Did you test
with both bundles from the same day?

I usually get the latest of both repositories using |python client.py
checkout| in the comm-central folder and check on
<https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo=comm-central> if the
official Thunderbird Windows builds are currently fine or report
compilation errors.

> cd /e/Mercurial/comm-central
>
> echo 'ac_add_options --enable-application=mail' > .mozconfig
> echo 'ac_add_options --enable-calendar' >> .mozconfig
>
> ./mozilla/mach build
>
>
> errors:
> 17:30.57 nsOEStringBundle.cpp
> 17:30.60 mailnews_import_oexpress.lib.desc
> 17:53.16 generating out/tmp/zone/res_index.txt (list of installed time zone name
>  locales)
> 17:53.54 generating out/tmp/unit/res_index.txt (list of installed time zone name
>  locales)
> 17:53.65 ./out/tmp/unit\res_index.txt:3: warning: Encountered empty array
> 18:12.60 generating out/tmp/coll/res_index.txt (list of installed collation loca
> les)
> 18:12.82 generating out/tmp/brkitr/res_index.txt (list of installed break locale
> s)
> 18:12.93 ./out/tmp/brkitr\res_index.txt:3: warning: Encountered empty array
> 18:12.99 generating out/tmp/rbnf/res_index.txt (list of installed RBNF locales)
> 18:13.10 ./out/tmp/rbnf\res_index.txt:3: warning: Encountered empty array
> 18:14.46 ALL_CFU_SOURCE: e:/MercurialBundles/comm-central/mozilla/intl/icu/sourc
> e/data/unidata/confusables.txt e:/MercurialBundles/comm-central/mozilla/intl/icu
> /source/data/unidata/confusablesWholeScript.txt
> 18:14.50 CFU_FILES: ./out/build/icudt56l/confusables.cfu
> 18:14.54 CFU_FILES_SHORT: confusables.cfu
> 18:14.61 gencfu writes dummy out/build/icudt56l/confusables.cfu because of UCONF
> IG_NO_REGULAR_EXPRESSIONS and/or UCONFIG_NO_NORMALIZATION and/or UCONFIG_NO_FILE
> _IO, see uconfig.h
> 18:14.67 generating out/tmp/icudata.lst (list of data files)
> 18:16.39 cl : Command line warning D9035 : option 'o' has been deprecated and wi
> ll be removed in a future release
> 18:16.39 oma.c
> 18:16.50    Creating library ../lib/icudt.lib and object ../lib/icudt.exp
> 18:16.56 pkgdata: bash -c "cl -DU_USING_ICU_NAMESPACE=0 -DU_NO_DEFAULT_INCLUDE_U
> TF_HEADERS=1 -DUCONFIG_NO_LEGACY_CONVERSION -DUCONFIG_NO_TRANSLITERATION -DUCONF
> IG_NO_REGULAR_EXPRESSIONS -DUCONFIG_NO_BREAK_ITERATION -DU_CHARSET_IS_UTF8 -Ie:/
> MercurialBundles/comm-central/mozilla/intl/icu/source/common -Ie:/MercurialBundl
> es/comm-central/mozilla/intl/icu/source/i18n    -DHAVE_DLOPEN=0 -DU_HAVE_ATOMIC=
> 1 -DU_HAVE_MMAP=0 -DU_HAVE_DIRENT_H=0 -DU_HAVE_POPEN=0 -DU_HAVE_WCSCPY=0  -DU_RE
> LEASE=1 -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -DU_ATTRIBUTE_DEPRECATED= -DWIN32 -DCYGWINMSV
> C -TC -nologo -D_HAS_EXCEPTIONS=0 -W3 -Gy -arch:IA32 -FS -wd4244 -wd4267 -wd4819
>  -we4553 -Zi -UDEBUG -DNDEBUG -O1 -Oi -MD   -GF -nologo -c oma.c -o oma.obj"
> 18:16.56 genccode: --match-arch cpu=332 bits=32 big-endian=0
> 18:16.56 pkgdata: link.exe /nologo /release /out:"../lib/icudt56.dll" /DLL /NOEN
> TRY /MANIFEST:NO  /base:0x4ad00000 /implib:"../lib/icudt.lib" "./out/tmp\icudt56
> l_dat.obj" "./out/tmp/icudata.res"
> 18:16.71 Note: rebuild with "c:/mozilla-build/mozmake/mozmake.EXE VERBOSE=1 all-local" to show all compiler parameters.
> 18:16.95 e:/MercurialBundles/comm-central/mozilla/config/recurse.mk:32: recipe for target 'compile' failed
> 18:16.95 mozmake.EXE[2]: *** [compile] Error 2
> 18:16.96 e:/MercurialBundles/comm-central/mozilla/config/rules.mk:534: recipe for target 'default' failed
> 18:16.96 mozmake.EXE[1]: *** [default] Error 2
> 18:16.96 client.mk:404: recipe for target 'build' failed
> 18:16.96 mozmake.EXE: *** [build] Error 2
> 18:17.00 39 compiler warnings present.
> 2
>

Can you post the actual compiler error? I don't see it included above.
The build process does many jobs in parallel. You need to go back in the
log file to see the actual compile error. I usually search for "error C"
because this matches the compiler errors reported by VC++.

/Stefan
_______________________________________________
dev-builds mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-builds