whining reports are not running...

raronson
HI All,

I am trying to setup a whine reports, but they are not running on the scheduled time not at all.

Is there some configuration I am missing or something I need to setup?

Thanks,
rich

Richard Aronson
Engineering Test Manager

[cid:image003.jpg@01CCDC2E.03181CE0]

W: 510.814.7000 ext. 609
C: 510.589.4035

[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

RE: whining reports are not running...

raronson
Hi All,

Any suggestions about getting my whine reports to work?

I can schedule them, but they do not send.

Cheers,
rich

Re: whining reports are not running...

Thorsten Schöning
Guten Tag Richard Aronson,
am Montag, 30. Januar 2012 um 04:23 schrieben Sie:

> Any suggestions about getting my whine reports to work?

Did you folow the docs?

http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.0/en/html/whining.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:[hidden email]
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/

Telefon.............030-2 1001-310
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AG Hanover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow