which company is running the seamonkey project now?

which company is running the seamonkey project now?

Zachary-2
which company is running the seamonkey project now?

Re: which company is running the seamonkey project now?

Leonidas Jones
Zachary wrote:
> which company is running the seamonkey project now?

Hi Zachary,

In your previous thread, I posted links for more information.  Did you
not see them?

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/news.html

http://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey:Home_Page

Lee

Re: which company is running the seamonkey project now?

Philip Chee
On 7 Dec 2005 20:30:39 -0800, Zachary wrote:

> which company is running the seamonkey project now?

C Company, Texas Light Calvary.

Phil
--
Philip Chee <[hidden email]>, <[hidden email]>
http://flashblock.mozdev.org/

Re: which company is running the seamonkey project now?

Robert Kaiser
Zachary schrieb:
> which company is running the seamonkey project now?

None. It's a group of volunteers only (see links in other posts before),
though legally still backed by the Mozilla Foundation.

Robert Kaiser