where is upload for XUL add, AMO refuses upload

where is upload for XUL add, AMO refuses upload

opto
I went to addons page for TB, logged in, used tools-> upload addon, then come to a (FF?) upload page, which (expectedly) refuses XUL addons.

So where to upload TB addons?
The install.rdf specidfies the application:

    <em:targetApplication>
      <Description>
        <em:id>{3550f703-e582-4d05-9a08-453d09bdfdc6}</em:id> <!-- Thunderbird -->

Klaus

Re: where is upload for XUL add, AMO refuses upload

Philipp Kewisch-2
On 6/14/17 10:16 AM, opto wrote:

> I went to addons page for TB, logged in, used tools-> upload addon, then come to a (FF?) upload page, which (expectedly) refuses XUL addons.
>
> So where to upload TB addons?
> The install.rdf specidfies the application:
>
>     <em:targetApplication>
>       <Description>
>         <em:id>{3550f703-e582-4d05-9a08-453d09bdfdc6}</em:id> <!-- Thunderbird -->
>

> Klaus

Hey Klaus,

what message are you getting? Does the add-on support only Thunderbird,
or also Firefox?

Philipp

Re: where is upload for XUL add, AMO refuses upload

opto
I had the xml For the Application in my previous post is that incorrect?
The addon t is for TB only. AMO complains that only webextension is allowed  no xul

Actually the Addon adds the Attachment Column to the global search results so that I can see which of the search ressults have attachments

Klaus

Re: where is upload for XUL add, AMO refuses upload

Isaac Schemm
opto wrote:
> I had the xml For the Application in my previous post is that incorrect?
> The addon t is for TB only. AMO complains that only webextension is allowed  no xul
>
> Actually the Addon adds the Attachment Column to the global search results so that I can see which of the search ressults have attachments
>
> Klaus

Try changing the maximum Thunderbird version in install.rdf to 52.*.

Re: where is upload for XUL add, AMO refuses upload

opto
Thanks that did it.
So the error message is totaly confusing ans wrong.

Klaus