where is latest HelloWorld demo matched with the SpiderMonkey v24 ?

where is latest HelloWorld demo matched with the SpiderMonkey v24 ?

王泽
Hi ,everyone

I'm a game developer come from China ( and working with google translate ^_^ )

I want to embed latest SpiderMonkey (v24) into my iOS / Android Game . When I work with JSAPI, I found that the Document in MDN ( https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/SpiderMonkey/JSAPI_User_Guide#Using_the_SpiderMonkey_library ) is not matched with v24 , for example,   JS_SetGlobalObject(cx, global); seems like deleted .
So, I want to know where I can got the latest demo such as a HelloWorld ?
Thanks all !

Wander Wang
Ismole Inc , Beijing , China