weekly recurring events are shown incorrectly

weekly recurring events are shown incorrectly

Sebastian Schwieger
Hi all,

I've set weekly recurring events and they are shown in the multiweek and
month view only in the first week. switching the weeks/months changes
the event to always show in the first row only.
Can somebody confirm this?

Greetings,

Sebo

Re: weekly recurring events are shown incorrectly

Sebastian Schwieger
Sebastian Schwieger schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> I've set weekly recurring events and they are shown in the multiweek and
> month view only in the first week. switching the weeks/months changes
> the event to always show in the first row only.
> Can somebody confirm this?
>
> Greetings,
>
> Sebo

I forgot to mention the version I'm using:
20051105 Mozilla Sunbird/0.3a1+

Sebo.

Re: weekly recurring events are shown incorrectly

Sebastian Schwieger
Sebastian Schwieger schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> I've set weekly recurring events and they are shown in the multiweek and
> month view only in the first week. switching the weeks/months changes
> the event to always show in the first row only.
> Can somebody confirm this?
>
> Greetings,
>
> Sebo

OK, I figured out that this is caused by the CalFolder Extension. Sorry
about this.
Greetings, Sebo.

Re: weekly recurring events are shown incorrectly

Rod Whiteley
Sebastian Schwieger wrote:
> ...I figured out that this is caused by the CalFolder Extension. Sorry
> about this.

I am more sorry about it than you. ;)  I had not noticed this bug in
Calendar Folders.  I'll try to have it fixed in the next release.

--
Rod Whiteley

I wrote:
> ...this bug in Calendar Folders...