v.2.19.3 mail on Win32

Robert Ball
Hey folks,

using version 2.19.3 on Win32 in hopes of fixing the outgoing mail issues.

Still have problems...no mail is sent, but no complaints either...it just
never arrives.  The 'Sanity Check' says there is no unsent mail.

Using SMTP as 'mail_delivery_method'.  Can send mail using our bugzilla
account manually, so the account works.

Any ideas?

Much thanks!

Robert

Re: v.2.19.3 mail on Win32

Max Kanat-Alexander
On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 12:07 -0400, Robert Ball wrote:
> Still have problems...no mail is sent, but no complaints either...it just
> never arrives.  The 'Sanity Check' says there is no unsent mail.

        Well, at this point you'd want to figure out if Bugzilla is actually
managing to get the email from itself to your mail server.

        You could try setting it to use an external mail server, and then sniff
the traffic with ethereal to see if there was actually anything going on
between your Bugzilla machine and the SMTP server.

        -Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Everything Solved: Experts at Bugzilla... and everything else, too.

Re: v.2.19.3 mail on Win32

Mozilla newsgroup
Thanks!  I'll give it a go and let you know how it went...sounds like fun!

Robert