unable to validate a valid instance with XSD:include

unable to validate a valid instance with XSD:include

Iñaki Salinas Bueno
Hi all,

I decomposed my troublesome big scherma in a few little parts. The way
I used to connect this schemas was using xsd:import. Now I am using
xsd:include, righter for me. The XSDs and the XML document are valid
(I tested using XMLSpy) but when my xforms call the instance this
error appears:

Instance document did not validate

And I do not find the way to validate this instance, when it is
already valid!

I have tested it using: xsd:import, xsd:include, the instance inside
the xforms, the instance outside of the xforms...

Testing another xforms with another XSDs it works, and the difference
is that this two last XSD are not connected, so it is enough to
declare both in the xforms document and this XSDs do not have any
xsd:include or xsd:import. Does Mozilla Xforms support it? I read it
does. (I have Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3 and latest stable Mozilla XForms
release).

What can I try to validate my instance?

Thanks

Iñaki

Re: unable to validate a valid instance with XSD:include

Iñaki Salinas Bueno
By the way, in others xforms the same error does not prevent that I
can see the input fields, but this one does it

Re: unable to validate a valid instance with XSD:include

Stylus Studio
On Apr 18, 12:10 pm, Iñaki Salinas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I decomposed my troublesome big scherma in a few little parts. The way
> I used to connect this schemas was using xsd:import. Now I am using
> xsd:include, righter for me. The XSDs and the XML document are valid
> (I tested usingXMLSpy) but when my xforms call the instance this
> error appears:
>
> Instance document did not validate
>
> And I do not find the way to validate this instance, when it is
> already valid!
>
> I have tested it using: xsd:import, xsd:include, the instance inside
> the xforms, the instance outside of the xforms...
>
> Testing another xforms with another XSDs it works, and the difference
> is that this two last XSD are not connected, so it is enough to
> declare both in the xforms document and this XSDs do not have any
> xsd:include or xsd:import. Does Mozilla Xforms support it? I read it
> does. (I have Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3 and latest stable Mozilla XForms
> release).
>
> What can I try to validate my instance?
>
> Thanks
>
> Iñaki

try using Stylus Studio's xml schema editor. You can validate XSD
using MSXML, Microsoft .NET, Xerces, XSV etc. http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_schema.html

Sincerely,
The Stylus Studio Team
http://www.stylusstudio.com