unable to send messages out

Matthew Pritchard
Hello everything in thunderbird is working except that I cannot send mail out. I have an apple email account. Something is wrong with the outgoing settings. Any ideas?

Re: unable to send messages out

Jörg Knobloch
On 23/11/2016 21:01, Matthew Pritchard wrote:
Hello everything in thunderbird is working except that I cannot send mail out. I have an apple email account. Something is wrong with the outgoing settings. Any ideas?

Frankly: No.

Jörg Knobloch - [hidden email] - www.jorgk.com
Thunderbird Developer (Thunderbird, Compose and Mailnews Editor and MIME peer) - Member of the Thunderbird Council