uk-UA

didaio
Hello.
I have localized uk-UA.xpi for 1.5.
How I can make this localization as official localization and recieve
installer at official Mozilla site?

Re: uk-UA

Axel Hecht
didaio wrote:
> Hello.
> I have localized uk-UA.xpi for 1.5.
> How I can make this localization as official localization and recieve
> installer at official Mozilla site?

Please visit http://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Home_Page for more
information. We will need a bug, more information about you and your
team, the locale. Then we need a source version of your localization and
then we'll do a review and then we'll go on.

Please give us some time for this, as we're currently stressed out with
dealing with the existing locales.

Axel

Re: uk-UA

Alexander Morotsky
I don't understand the reason for you to make another official
localization since there is already an official Mozilla L10n project.
Check mozilla.org.ua. If you want to help with translation or anything
you can contact me or Serhiy Brytsky (uranium at ukr dot net). Your help
will be much appreciated.

--
Alex

Re: uk-UA