two questions regarding firefox

PCM

two questions regarding firefox

PCM
Hi,

Q1) what are the steps to compile pyxpcom with firefox 1.5+ ?

Q2) I have been following the following tutorial
http://www.iosart.com/firefox/xpcom/ and I always get "the alert(err);" - I
spoke with Alex (the owner of the blog) and as it seems everyhting
compiles, link, and registers correctly, it could be a problem of
gecko-sdk. I tried _many_ versions with no success.

Any clue ?

Regards,

Philippe

PCM

Re: two questions regarding firefox

PCM
As a side question: where can I find the source for firefox > 1.0.7 ?

Thanks

Philippe