title

Andrew Chung
I noticed that on my locally built TB1.5, the window title changes from
"Mozilla Thunderbird" to "Inbox for [hidden email] - Mail/News" when I
select the Inbox. But with the prebuilt binary, the title becomes "Inbox
for [hidden email] - Thunderbird". Is this normal?

I've already added "ac_add_options --enable-official-branding" in my
.moz_config

Andrew

Re: title

walt-2
Andrew Chung wrote:
> I noticed that on my locally built TB1.5, the window title changes from
> "Mozilla Thunderbird" to "Inbox for [hidden email] - Mail/News" when I
> select the Inbox. But with the prebuilt binary, the title becomes "Inbox
> for [hidden email] - Thunderbird". Is this normal?
>
> I've already added "ac_add_options --enable-official-branding" in my
> .moz_config

When you send mail or news from your own build, do the headers say
Mail/News or TB?

Re: title

Andrew Chung
walt wrote:

> Andrew Chung wrote:
>> I noticed that on my locally built TB1.5, the window title changes from
>> "Mozilla Thunderbird" to "Inbox for [hidden email] - Mail/News" when I
>> select the Inbox. But with the prebuilt binary, the title becomes "Inbox
>> for [hidden email] - Thunderbird". Is this normal?
>>
>> I've already added "ac_add_options --enable-official-branding" in my
>> .moz_config
>

> When you send mail or news from your own build, do the headers say
> Mail/News or TB?

For the prebuilt, the User-Agent is Thunderbird 1.5
But my local build shows: User-Agent: Mail/News 1.5 (Windows/20051214)

The odd thing is, I've done (as far as I can tell) the same thing twice,
once at the office and once at home. The one I built at home shows
Thunderbird, but the one at the office shows Mail/News

I'll probably go purge my TB source at work and pull it from CVS again.
But it will be interesting to know what's happening here...

Andrew