time shifting problems with calendar / sunbird

time shifting problems with calendar / sunbird

Enrico-2
I've a big problem either with mozilla calendar or sunbird.

When using calendar to add events, everything works.
Then I select all the events (ctrl-a) and export them in a file called
'agenda.ics'.
If trying to import 'agenda.ics' with sunbird or another mozilla calendar
(or another .ics calendar program) **some** events (it seems randomly) are
time-shifted of 2 hours!!

I tried to repeat the operation many times, but with the same result.
I already checked the timezone configuration.

Hope someone could help me to solve this problem.