thunderbird spellcheck when forwarding emails-can it be disabled?

thunderbird spellcheck when forwarding emails-can it be disabled?

criderjg
While this is a minor issue, I find it irritating to have Thunderbird spellcheck emails when I forward them. Is there an option to stop spellchecking while forwarding but let it work the rest of the time?

Re: thunderbird spellcheck when forwarding emails-can it be disabled?

Jörg Knobloch
On 31 Jul 2019 05:07, [hidden email] wrote:
> While this is a minor issue, I find it irritating to have Thunderbird spellcheck emails when I forward them. Is there an option to stop spellchecking while forwarding but let it work the rest of the time?

This looks like a bug. In replies, the quoted parts are not
spellchecked, so in forwarded messages the "forward container" <div
class="moz-forward-container"> should also be excluded. Please file a
bug and CC me so we can look into it.

Jörg.