thunderbird further info pages and redirects

thunderbird further info pages and redirects

Axel Hecht
Hi,

there seemed to be some confusion on what needs to be done by when wrt
the external translated pages.

As part of trademarks review, we will look at those pages.
If those pages are of minor quality, you will fail trademarks review.
Mixed language content is minor quality, and if you have those pages in
your build, you will slip.

To those doing those pages new, I saw some of you did, which wasn't
really the initial intention of this, get them ready ASAP. Monday
morning the latest, if you don't want your locale to slip.

As always, we'll try to release as many locales as possible, but we may
have to pick a subset of the available ones.

Axel