thunderbird enhancement

Vjeran Ivicic
Hi,
I noticed few important things thunderbrid client is missing:
ctrl + c for copy pasting attachments into new messages
ability to set default sort order for messages - so i can have lastest
at the top.

Regards,
Vjeran

---
http://www.avg.com

Re: thunderbird enhancement

Balaco ocalaB
Em 16-02-2018 07:25, Vjeran Ivicic escreveu:
> Hi,
> I noticed few important things thunderbrid client is missing:
> ctrl + c for copy pasting attachments into new messages
> ability to set default sort order for messages - so i can have lastest
> at the top.

Use older versions instead of the latest ones, which have been changed
for worse in a few aspects, as criticized by several users. The older
versions should have what you described. That sort order is what I have
always had and prefer for all accounts. Now I am using v45.8.0, but it
crashes too much (as it just did a minute ago) without apparent
reason... I always send crash reports, but they NEVER were used to
contact me back, although I always check the option to allow this, and I
*expected* at least one contact explaing WHY a few crashes happened...
that action never happened! Older versions I have used before *did not*
crash a single time! If they can still work today, should be the best
choice for me (instead of a different program for managing emails and
newsgroups).

--
=
        quem você é?