this mailing list and its future

Kai Engert-4
Hello,

I've heard that many Mozilla mailing lists will be shutting down.

I haven't yet heard about the plan for this dev-tech-nspr mailing list.

This list is very low volume, so I'm not sure if it makes sense to keep
it as a separate list.

Because of the close relationship of the NSPR and NSS libraries, it
might make sense to use the NSS mailing list for NSPR related
announcements and discussions, too.

Unless you hear a different plan, I will send future announcements to
the following new list:
https://groups.google.com/a/mozilla.org/g/dev-tech-crypto

For background see the following message, the information posted there
might apply to this dev-tech-nspr list, too:
https://groups.google.com/a/mozilla.org/g/dev-tech-crypto/c/H1TrCbaxWKk

Kai