theme instalation in installation directory ?

theme instalation in installation directory ?

Stéphane BAUSSON
Hello

Is there an easy way to install themes or extension in the directory
containing firefox binary so that every user can use it, instead of
having several theme instalation in profile directoy ?

Stephane

Re: theme instalation in installation directory ?

Sailfish
Stéphane BAUSSON wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is there an easy way to install themes or extension in the directory
> containing firefox binary so that every user can use it, instead of
> having several theme instalation in profile directoy ?

There's no conventional way of doing it that I'm aware of.
--

Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/
About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/

Re: theme instalation in installation directory ?

Roland de Ruiter
Stéphane BAUSSON wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is there an easy way to install themes or extension in the directory
> containing firefox binary so that every user can use it, instead of
> having several theme instalation in profile directoy ?
>
> Stephane
There is, see
<http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/extensions/commandlineoptions.html>

I experienced, however, that some extensions/themes don't behave well
when installed globally (can't remember which one(s)).
So I guess it's a matter of carefully testing the theme or extension.

Regards,

Roland