textLength and lengthAdjust not working

anthonymak
I tried to open the following code in Firefox1.5 and it seems the
lengthAdjust attribute doesn't have any effect. Is this feature not
implemtned yet?

Anthony Mak

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<svg id="svgtop" width="640" height="400"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg">
<text x="10" y="10" textLength="10"
lengthAdjust="spacingAndGlyphs">MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM</text>
</svg>

Re: textLength and lengthAdjust not working

Thomas Meinike
anthony.mak wrote:

>I tried to open the following code in Firefox1.5 and it seems the
>lengthAdjust attribute doesn't have any effect. Is this feature not
>implemtned yet?

See the "Firefox 1.5 SVG Status" page:
<http://www.mozilla.org/projects/svg/status-ff15.html>

Element text: "Unimplemented attributes: rotate, textLength, lengthAdjust".

cu, Thomas
--
SVG - Learning By Coding
<http://svglbc.datenverdrahten.de/>

Re: textLength and lengthAdjust not working

anthonymak
Thanks.
(next time I know I should check the status page^^)

Anthony