testserver.pl fails || how to set Parameters

testserver.pl fails || how to set Parameters

Narasimha Devarapalli
Hi Team,

I'm setting up Bugzilla on windows 7. I'm using https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:Win32Install to setup Bugzilla.

I really don't understand below sentenses,

Parameters
You should now be able to log into to Bugzilla using the account checksetup.pl just created. Point your web browser to http://localhost/, choose Log in to an existing account, and login.

and I tried below, which is failed,

C:\Bugzilla>testserver.pl http://localhost/bugzilla
TEST-FAILED Fetch of images/padlock.png failed
Your web server could not fetch http://localhost/bugzilla/images/padlock.png.
Check your web server configuration and try again.

Apache2 http service is started.

I'm struck..Please help me to move forward.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao D.

Re: testserver.pl fails || how to set Parameters

Thorsten Schöning
Guten Tag Narasimha Devarapalli,
am Donnerstag, 28. August 2014 um 12:06 schrieben Sie:

> I really don't understand below sentenses,

But what exactly don't you understand? It's pretty clear to me.

> I'm struck..Please help me to move forward.

Check your configuration of the web server and fix it, until
testserver.pl succeeds. We can't know what you did wrong or how did
you configured the web server or whatever. :-) The hard part of
debugging is up to you...

You may want to look into the general installation guide as well:

http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.4/en/html/installing-bugzilla.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:[hidden email]
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

Re: testserver.pl fails || how to set Parameters

Narasimha Devarapalli

Hi Team,

I'm able to view bugzilla GUI at http://localhost itself, but still testserver.pl http://localhost fail with the same error.

Please suggest me here,

localconfig content is as below

# If you are using Apache as your web server, Bugzilla can create .htaccess
# files for you, which will keep this file (localconfig) and other
# confidential files from being read over the web.
#
# If this is set to 1, checksetup.pl will create .htaccess files if
# they don't exist.
#
# If this is set to 0, checksetup.pl will not create .htaccess files.

$create_htaccess = 1;

# The name of the group that your web server runs as. On Red Hat
# distributions, this is usually "apache". On Debian/Ubuntu, it is
# usually "www-data".
#
# If you have use_suexec turned on below, then this is instead the name
# of the group that your web server switches to to run cgi files.
#
# If this is a Windows machine, ignore this setting, as it does nothing.
#
# If you do not have access to the group your scripts will run under,
# set this to "". If you do set this to "", then your Bugzilla installation
# will be _VERY_ insecure, because some files will be world readable/writable,
# and so anyone who can get local access to your machine can do whatever they
# want. You should only have this set to "" if this is a testing installation
# and you cannot set this up any other way. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
#
# If you set this to anything other than "", you will need to run checksetup.pl
# as Administrator or as a user who is a member of the specified group.

$webservergroup = 'daemon';

# Set this to 1 if Bugzilla runs in an Apache SuexecUserGroup environment.
#
# If your web server runs control panel software (cPanel, Plesk or similar),
# or if your Bugzilla is to run in a shared hosting environment, then you are
# almost certainly in an Apache SuexecUserGroup environment.
#
# If this is a Windows box, ignore this setting, as it does nothing.
#
# If set to 0, checksetup.pl will set file permissions appropriately for
# a normal webserver environment.
#
# If set to 1, checksetup.pl will set file permissions so that Bugzilla
# works in a SuexecUserGroup environment.

$use_suexec = 0;

# What SQL database to use. Default is mysql. List of supported databases
# can be obtained by listing Bugzilla/DB directory - every module corresponds
# to one supported database and the name of the module (before ".pm")
# corresponds to a valid value for this variable.

$db_driver = 'mysql';

# The DNS name or IP address of the host that the database server runs on.

$db_host = 'localhost';

# The name of the database. For Oracle, this is the database's SID. For
# SQLite, this is a name (or path) for the DB file.

$db_name = 'bugs';

# Who we connect to the database as.
$db_user = 'bugs';

# Enter your database password here. It's normally advisable to specify
# a password for your bugzilla database user.
# If you use apostrophe (') or a backslash (\) in your password, you'll
# need to escape it by preceding it with a '\' character. (\') or (\)
# (It is far simpler to just not use those characters.)

$db_pass = 'password';

# Sometimes the database server is running on a non-standard port. If that's
# the case for your database server, set this to the port number that your
# database server is running on. Setting this to 0 means "use the default
# port for my database server."

$db_port = 0;

# MySQL Only: Enter a path to the unix socket for MySQL. If this is
# blank, then MySQL's compiled-in default will be used. You probably
# want that.

$db_sock = '';

# Should checksetup.pl try to verify that your database setup is correct?
# With some combinations of database servers/Perl modules/moonphase this
# doesn't work, and so you can try setting this to 0 to make checksetup.pl
# run.

$db_check = 1;

# Most web servers will allow you to use index.cgi as a directory
# index, and many come preconfigured that way, but if yours doesn't
# then you'll need an index.html file that provides redirection
# to index.cgi. Setting $index_html to 1 below will allow
# checksetup.pl to create an index.html for you if it doesn't exist.
# NOTE: checksetup.pl will not replace an existing file, so if you
#       wish to have checksetup.pl create one for you, you must
#       make sure that index.html doesn't already exist.

$index_html = 0;

# If you want to use the CVS integration of the Patch Viewer, please specify
# the full path to the "cvs" executable here.

$cvsbin = '';

# If you want to use the "Difference Between Two Patches" feature of the
# Patch Viewer, please specify the full path to the "interdiff" executable
# here.

$interdiffbin = '';

# For the "Difference Between Two Patches" feature to work, we need to know
# what directory the "diff" bin is in. (You only need to set this if you
# are using that feature of the Patch Viewer.)

$diffpath = '.';

# This secret key is used by your installation for the creation and
# validation of encrypted tokens. These tokens are used to implement
# security features in Bugzilla, to protect against certain types of attacks.
# A random string is generated by default. It's very important that this key
# is kept secret. It also must be very long.

$site_wide_secret = 'Q2ObgAf8W7vIk4DyLk4oFWyvRiOecYltEl4WxlAeTbwaNHsSSto3Xq8n7Y1bgePQ';

http webserver configuration is as below,

#
# This is the main Apache HTTP server configuration file.  It contains the
# configuration directives that give the server its instructions.
# See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2> for detailed information.
# In particular, see
# <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/directives.html>
# for a discussion of each configuration directive.
#
# Do NOT simply read the instructions in here without understanding
# what they do.  They're here only as hints or reminders.  If you are unsure
# consult the online docs. You have been warned.
#
# Configuration and logfile names: If the filenames you specify for many
# of the server's control files begin with "/" (or "drive:/" for Win32), the
# server will use that explicit path.  If the filenames do *not* begin
# with "/", the value of ServerRoot is prepended -- so 'log/access_log'
# with ServerRoot set to '/www' will be interpreted by the
# server as '/www/log/access_log', where as '/log/access_log' will be
# interpreted as '/log/access_log'.
#
# NOTE: Where filenames are specified, you must use forward slashes
# instead of backslashes (e.g., "c:/apache" instead of "c:\apache").
# If a drive letter is omitted, the drive on which httpd.exe is located
# will be used by default.  It is recommended that you always supply
# an explicit drive letter in absolute paths to avoid confusion.

#
# ServerRoot: The top of the directory tree under which the server's
# configuration, error, and log files are kept.
#
# Do not add a slash at the end of the directory path.  If you point
# ServerRoot at a non-local disk, be sure to point the LockFile directive
# at a local disk.  If you wish to share the same ServerRoot for multiple
# httpd daemons, you will need to change at least LockFile and PidFile.
#
ServerRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2"

#
# Listen: Allows you to bind Apache to specific IP addresses and/or
# ports, instead of the default. See also the <VirtualHost>
# directive.
#
# Change this to Listen on specific IP addresses as shown below to
# prevent Apache from glomming onto all bound IP addresses.
#
#Listen 12.34.56.78:80
Listen 80

#
# Dynamic Shared Object (DSO) Support
#
# To be able to use the functionality of a module which was built as a DSO you
# have to place corresponding `LoadModule' lines at this location so the
# directives contained in it are actually available _before_ they are used.
# Statically compiled modules (those listed by `httpd -l') do not need
# to be loaded here.
#
# Example:
# LoadModule foo_module modules/mod_foo.so
#
LoadModule actions_module modules/mod_actions.so
LoadModule alias_module modules/mod_alias.so
LoadModule asis_module modules/mod_asis.so
LoadModule auth_basic_module modules/mod_auth_basic.so
#LoadModule auth_digest_module modules/mod_auth_digest.so
#LoadModule authn_alias_module modules/mod_authn_alias.so
#LoadModule authn_anon_module modules/mod_authn_anon.so
#LoadModule authn_dbd_module modules/mod_authn_dbd.so
#LoadModule authn_dbm_module modules/mod_authn_dbm.so
LoadModule authn_default_module modules/mod_authn_default.so
LoadModule authn_file_module modules/mod_authn_file.so
#LoadModule authnz_ldap_module modules/mod_authnz_ldap.so
#LoadModule authz_dbm_module modules/mod_authz_dbm.so
LoadModule authz_default_module modules/mod_authz_default.so
LoadModule authz_groupfile_module modules/mod_authz_groupfile.so
LoadModule authz_host_module modules/mod_authz_host.so
#LoadModule authz_owner_module modules/mod_authz_owner.so
LoadModule authz_user_module modules/mod_authz_user.so
LoadModule autoindex_module modules/mod_autoindex.so
#LoadModule cache_module modules/mod_cache.so
#LoadModule cern_meta_module modules/mod_cern_meta.so
LoadModule cgi_module modules/mod_cgi.so
#LoadModule charset_lite_module modules/mod_charset_lite.so
#LoadModule dav_module modules/mod_dav.so
#LoadModule dav_fs_module modules/mod_dav_fs.so
#LoadModule dav_lock_module modules/mod_dav_lock.so
#LoadModule dbd_module modules/mod_dbd.so
#LoadModule deflate_module modules/mod_deflate.so
LoadModule dir_module modules/mod_dir.so
#LoadModule disk_cache_module modules/mod_disk_cache.so
#LoadModule dumpio_module modules/mod_dumpio.so
LoadModule env_module modules/mod_env.so
#LoadModule expires_module modules/mod_expires.so
#LoadModule ext_filter_module modules/mod_ext_filter.so
#LoadModule file_cache_module modules/mod_file_cache.so
#LoadModule filter_module modules/mod_filter.so
#LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so
#LoadModule ident_module modules/mod_ident.so
#LoadModule imagemap_module modules/mod_imagemap.so
LoadModule include_module modules/mod_include.so
#LoadModule info_module modules/mod_info.so
LoadModule isapi_module modules/mod_isapi.so
#LoadModule ldap_module modules/mod_ldap.so
#LoadModule logio_module modules/mod_logio.so
LoadModule log_config_module modules/mod_log_config.so
#LoadModule log_forensic_module modules/mod_log_forensic.so
#LoadModule mem_cache_module modules/mod_mem_cache.so
LoadModule mime_module modules/mod_mime.so
#LoadModule mime_magic_module modules/mod_mime_magic.so
LoadModule negotiation_module modules/mod_negotiation.so
#LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.so
#LoadModule proxy_ajp_module modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so
#LoadModule proxy_balancer_module modules/mod_proxy_balancer.so
#LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
#LoadModule proxy_ftp_module modules/mod_proxy_ftp.so
#LoadModule proxy_http_module modules/mod_proxy_http.so
#LoadModule proxy_scgi_module modules/mod_proxy_scgi.so
#LoadModule reqtimeout_module modules/mod_reqtimeout.so
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule setenvif_module modules/mod_setenvif.so
#LoadModule speling_module modules/mod_speling.so
#LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so
#LoadModule status_module modules/mod_status.so
#LoadModule substitute_module modules/mod_substitute.so
#LoadModule unique_id_module modules/mod_unique_id.so
#LoadModule userdir_module modules/mod_userdir.so
#LoadModule usertrack_module modules/mod_usertrack.so
#LoadModule version_module modules/mod_version.so
#LoadModule vhost_alias_module modules/mod_vhost_alias.so

<IfModule !mpm_netware_module>
<IfModule !mpm_winnt_module>
#
# If you wish httpd to run as a different user or group, you must run
# httpd as root initially and it will switch.
#
# User/Group: The name (or #number) of the user/group to run httpd as.
# It is usually good practice to create a dedicated user and group for
# running httpd, as with most system services.
#
User daemon
Group daemon

</IfModule>
</IfModule>

# 'Main' server configuration
#
# The directives in this section set up the values used by the 'main'
# server, which responds to any requests that aren't handled by a
# <VirtualHost> definition.  These values also provide defaults for
# any <VirtualHost> containers you may define later in the file.
#
# All of these directives may appear inside <VirtualHost> containers,
# in which case these default settings will be overridden for the
# virtual host being defined.
#

#
# ServerAdmin: Your address, where problems with the server should be
# e-mailed.  This address appears on some server-generated pages, such
# as error documents.  e.g. [hidden email]
#
ServerAdmin [hidden email]

#
# ServerName gives the name and port that the server uses to identify itself.
# This can often be determined automatically, but we recommend you specify
# it explicitly to prevent problems during startup.
#
# If your host doesn't have a registered DNS name, enter its IP address here.
#
#ServerName localhost:80

#
# DocumentRoot: The directory out of which you will serve your
# documents. By default, all requests are taken from this directory, but
# symbolic links and aliases may be used to point to other locations.
#
#Modified below line as per documentation
DocumentRoot "C:/Bugzilla"

#
# Each directory to which Apache has access can be configured with respect
# to which services and features are allowed and/or disabled in that
# directory (and its subdirectories).
#
# First, we configure the "default" to be a very restrictive set of
# features.
#
<Directory />
    Options FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
</Directory>

#
# Note that from this point forward you must specifically allow
# particular features to be enabled - so if something's not working as
# you might expect, make sure that you have specifically enabled it
# below.
#

#
# This should be changed to whatever you set DocumentRoot to.
#
#Modified below line as per documentation
<Directory "C:/Bugzilla">
    #
    # Possible values for the Options directive are "None", "All",
    # or any combination of:
    #   Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks SymLinksifOwnerMatch ExecCGI MultiViews
    #
    # Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
    # doesn't give it to you.
    #
    # The Options directive is both complicated and important.  Please see
    # http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#options
    # for more information.
    #
    #Modified below line as per documentation

    Options Indexes +FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI

    #
    # AllowOverride controls what directives may be placed in .htaccess files.
    # It can be "All", "None", or any combination of the keywords:
    #   Options FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
    #
    #Modified below line as per documentation
    AllowOverride All

    #
    #
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

        #
        # Tell Apache to use Perl to execute .cgi
        #
    #Modified below line as per documentation
        ScriptInterpreterSource Registry-Strict

</Directory>

#
# DirectoryIndex: sets the file that Apache will serve if a directory
# is requested.
#
<IfModule dir_module>

    #Modified below line as per documentation
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var index.cgi

</IfModule>

#
# The following lines prevent .htaccess and .htpasswd files from being
# viewed by Web clients.
#
<FilesMatch "^\.ht">
    Order allow,deny
    Deny from all
    Satisfy All
</FilesMatch>

#
# ErrorLog: The location of the error log file.
# If you do not specify an ErrorLog directive within a <VirtualHost>
# container, error messages relating to that virtual host will be
# logged here.  If you *do* define an error logfile for a <VirtualHost>
# container, that host's errors will be logged there and not here.
#
ErrorLog "logs/error.log"

#
# LogLevel: Control the number of messages logged to the error_log.
# alert, emerg.
#
LogLevel warn

<IfModule log_config_module>
    #
    # The following directives define some format nicknames for use with
    # a CustomLog directive (see below).
    #
    LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined

    <IfModule logio_module>
      # You need to enable mod_logio.c to use %I and %O
      LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\" %I %O" combinedio
    </IfModule>

    #
    # The location and format of the access logfile (Common Logfile Format).
    # If you do not define any access logfiles within a <VirtualHost>
    # container, they will be logged here.  Contrariwise, if you *do*
    # define per-<VirtualHost> access logfiles, transactions will be
    # logged therein and *not* in this file.
    #
    #Commented below as per documentation
    #CustomLog "logs/access.log" common

    #
    # If you prefer a logfile with access, agent, and referer information
    # (Combined Logfile Format) you can use the following directive.
    #
    #CustomLog "logs/access.log" combined
</IfModule>

<IfModule alias_module>
    #
    # Redirect: Allows you to tell clients about documents that used to
    # exist in your server's namespace, but do not anymore. The client
    # will make a new request for the document at its new location.
    # Example:
    # Redirect permanent /foo http://localhost/bar

    #
    # Alias: Maps web paths into filesystem paths and is used to
    # access content that does not live under the DocumentRoot.
    # Example:
    # Alias /webpath /full/filesystem/path
    #
    # If you include a trailing / on /webpath then the server will
    # require it to be present in the URL.  You will also likely
    # need to provide a <Directory> section to allow access to
    # the filesystem path.

    #
    # ScriptAlias: This controls which directories contain server scripts.
    # ScriptAliases are essentially the same as Aliases, except that
    # documents in the target directory are treated as applications and
    # run by the server when requested rather than as documents sent to the
    # client.  The same rules about trailing "/" apply to ScriptAlias
    # directives as to Alias.
    #
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/cgi-bin/"

</IfModule>

<IfModule cgid_module>
    #
    # ScriptSock: On threaded servers, designate the path to the UNIX
    # socket used to communicate with the CGI daemon of mod_cgid.
    #
    #Scriptsock logs/cgisock
</IfModule>

#
# "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/cgi-bin" should be changed to whatever your ScriptAliased
# CGI directory exists, if you have that configured.
#
<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

#
# DefaultType: the default MIME type the server will use for a document
# if it cannot otherwise determine one, such as from filename extensions.
# If your server contains mostly text or HTML documents, "text/plain" is
# a good value.  If most of your content is binary, such as applications
# or images, you may want to use "application/octet-stream" instead to
# keep browsers from trying to display binary files as though they are
# text.
#
DefaultType text/plain

<IfModule mime_module>
    #
    # TypesConfig points to the file containing the list of mappings from
    # filename extension to MIME-type.
    #
    TypesConfig conf/mime.types

    #
    # AddType allows you to add to or override the MIME configuration
    # file specified in TypesConfig for specific file types.
    #
    #AddType application/x-gzip .tgz
    #
    # AddEncoding allows you to have certain browsers uncompress
    # information on the fly. Note: Not all browsers support this.
    #
    #AddEncoding x-compress .Z
    #AddEncoding x-gzip .gz .tgz
    #
    # If the AddEncoding directives above are commented-out, then you
    # probably should define those extensions to indicate media types:
    #
    AddType application/x-compress .Z
    AddType application/x-gzip .gz .tgz

    #
    # AddHandler allows you to map certain file extensions to "handlers":
    # actions unrelated to filetype. These can be either built into the server
    # or added with the Action directive (see below)
    #
    # To use CGI scripts outside of ScriptAliased directories:
    # (You will also need to add "ExecCGI" to the "Options" directive.)
    #
    #Modified below line as per documentation
    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi

    # For type maps (negotiated resources):
    #AddHandler type-map var

    #
    # Filters allow you to process content before it is sent to the client.
    #
    # To parse .shtml files for server-side includes (SSI):
    # (You will also need to add "Includes" to the "Options" directive.)
    #
    #AddType text/html .shtml
    #AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml
</IfModule>

#
# The mod_mime_magic module allows the server to use various hints from the
# contents of the file itself to determine its type.  The MIMEMagicFile
# directive tells the module where the hint definitions are located.
#
#MIMEMagicFile conf/magic

#
# Customizable error responses come in three flavors:
# 1) plain text 2) local redirects 3) external redirects
#
# Some examples:
#ErrorDocument 500 "The server made a boo boo."
#ErrorDocument 404 /missing.html
#ErrorDocument 404 "/cgi-bin/missing_handler.pl"
#ErrorDocument 402 http://localhost/subscription_info.html
#

#
# MaxRanges: Maximum number of Ranges in a request before
# returning the entire resource, or one of the special
# values 'default', 'none' or 'unlimited'.
# Default setting is to accept 200 Ranges.
#MaxRanges unlimited

#
# EnableMMAP and EnableSendfile: On systems that support it,
# memory-mapping or the sendfile syscall is used to deliver
# files.  This usually improves server performance, but must
# be turned off when serving from networked-mounted
# filesystems or if support for these functions is otherwise
# broken on your system.
#
#EnableMMAP off
#EnableSendfile off

# Supplemental configuration
#
# The configuration files in the conf/extra/ directory can be
# included to add extra features or to modify the default configuration of
# the server, or you may simply copy their contents here and change as
# necessary.

# Server-pool management (MPM specific)
#Include conf/extra/httpd-mpm.conf

# Multi-language error messages
#Include conf/extra/httpd-multilang-errordoc.conf

# Fancy directory listings
#Include conf/extra/httpd-autoindex.conf

# Language settings
#Include conf/extra/httpd-languages.conf

# User home directories
#Include conf/extra/httpd-userdir.conf

# Real-time info on requests and configuration
#Include conf/extra/httpd-info.conf

# Virtual hosts
#Include conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf

# Local access to the Apache HTTP Server Manual
#Include conf/extra/httpd-manual.conf

# Distributed authoring and versioning (WebDAV)
#Include conf/extra/httpd-dav.conf

# Various default settings
#Include conf/extra/httpd-default.conf

# Secure (SSL/TLS) connections
#Include conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf
#
# Note: The following must must be present to support
#       starting without SSL on platforms with no /dev/random equivalent
#       but a statically compiled-in mod_ssl.
#
<IfModule ssl_module>
SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
SSLRandomSeed connect builtin
</IfModule>

On Thursday, August 28, 2014 3:36:18 PM UTC+5:30, Narasimha Devarapalli wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> I'm setting up Bugzilla on windows 7. I'm using https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:Win32Install to setup Bugzilla.
>

> I really don't understand below sentenses,
>

> Parameters
>
> You should now be able to log into to Bugzilla using the account checksetup.pl just created. Point your web browser to http://localhost/, choose Log in to an existing account, and login.
>

> and I tried below, which is failed,
>

> C:\Bugzilla>testserver.pl http://localhost/bugzilla
>
> TEST-FAILED Fetch of images/padlock.png failed
>
> Your web server could not fetch http://localhost/bugzilla/images/padlock.png.
>
> Check your web server configuration and try again.
>

> Apache2 http service is started.
>

> I'm struck..Please help me to move forward.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Narasimha Rao D.

Re: testserver.pl fails || how to set Parameters

Thorsten Schöning
Guten Tag Narasimha Devarapalli,
am Freitag, 29. August 2014 um 11:55 schrieben Sie:

> I'm able to view bugzilla GUI at http://localhost itself, but still
> testserver.pl http://localhost fail with the same error.

Sounds strange, what about favicon.ico? Is that retrieved and
optionally displayed in your browser? You may use the browser tools to
check the requests. Additionally have a look in your logs for the runs
after testserver.pl, there may be some additional things noted. I have
no idea currently why fetching padlock doesn't work if you can view
the UI in the browser, form my understanding that shouldn't happen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:[hidden email]
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

Re: testserver.pl fails || how to set Parameters

Narasimha Devarapalli

I'm able to view favicon image on browser. Can you please log location for testserver.pl.

I'm unable to find it's location. testserver.pl is still failing.

On Friday, August 29, 2014 4:02:53 PM UTC+5:30, Thorsten Schöning wrote:

> Guten Tag Narasimha Devarapalli,
>
> am Freitag, 29. August 2014 um 11:55 schrieben Sie:
>

> > I'm able to view bugzilla GUI at http://localhost itself, but still
>
> > testserver.pl http://localhost fail with the same error.
>

> Sounds strange, what about favicon.ico? Is that retrieved and
>
> optionally displayed in your browser? You may use the browser tools to
>
> check the requests. Additionally have a look in your logs for the runs
>
> after testserver.pl, there may be some additional things noted. I have
>
> no idea currently why fetching padlock doesn't work if you can view
>
> the UI in the browser, form my understanding that shouldn't happen.
>

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>

> Thorsten Schöning
>

> --
>
> Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:[hidden email]
>
> AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/
>

> Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
>
> Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
>
> Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04
>

> AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
>
> AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow

Re: testserver.pl fails || how to set Parameters

Thorsten Schöning
Guten Tag Narasimha Devarapalli,
am Montag, 1. September 2014 um 09:52 schrieben Sie:

> I'm able to view favicon image on browser. Can you please log location for testserver.pl.

It doesn't log, you need to look in the logs of your web server for
request log regarding the execution of testserver.pl.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning