testopia question

赵建锋
I  am a Chinese and have a question with Testopia.

environment:
   bugzilla 2.22.7 (in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/bugzilla-2.22.7)
   testopia1.2 and patch-2.22.2
   testopia/dojo permission is "755"

I run tr_install.pl and checksetup.pl, and no any complains except for "some optional perl modules". So accesshttp://localhost/bugzilla, and I can see the Testopia links at the bottom of it. When I clicked "New Plan", but version dropdown list is empty in "Create a New Plan" page. In fact, the product have two versions, e.g. 1.80.00 and 1.70.00.

Please help me, thanks.