start developing a network module for firefox

start developing a network module for firefox

Sudheera Palihakkara
hi,
I want to develop a network related module for firefox but I have no idea
where to begin. Can any one give me a hand here? thanks.

--
*Sudheera Palihakkara.*
Undergraduate

Re: start developing a network module for firefox

Patrick McManus
to each their own, but I would start by defining requirements and a success
criteria:)

what are you trying to do?