setup the parameters

naveenga75
hello,
        My name is naveen...i am facing problem in setting the parameters of the bugzilla...can any1 help me...i have installed bugzilla..but stil it showing me to setup the parameters,as i am new to this software i dnt hve knowledge about it!

Re: setup the parameters

antovinraj
Hi Naveen,

Could you please elaborate where you have stuck...

Antoine.