setting xforms repeat index

Lavanya S
Good Morning everybody,
We are working in xforms with large repeat nodeset.For dispalying we
have used the data winodw method which is working fine.
Our page size is 10 (ie we are displaying 10 records/page).The problem
is, while going to the next page the repeat index is not setting to 11
and so on (ie. the index remains 1 to 10).Please give me any solutions
regarding this.Thank you.

Re: setting xforms repeat index

Aaron Reed

Have you tried using the setindex action to set the index where you want it?

--Aaron

Lavanya saravanan wrote:
> Good Morning everybody,
> We are working in xforms with large repeat nodeset.For dispalying we
> have used the data winodw method which is working fine.
> Our page size is 10 (ie we are displaying 10 records/page).The problem
> is, while going to the next page the repeat index is not setting to 11
> and so on (ie. the index remains 1 to 10).Please give me any solutions
> regarding this.Thank you.

Re: setting xforms repeat index

RajaM-2
On Sep 30, 10:58 pm, Aaron Reed <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Have you tried using the setindex action to set the index where you want it?
>
> --Aaron
>
> Lavanya saravanan wrote:
> > Good Morning everybody,
> > We are working in xforms with large repeat nodeset.For dispalying we
> > have used the data winodw method which is working fine.
> > Our page size is 10 (ie we are displaying 10 records/page).The problem
> > is, while going to the next page the repeat index is not setting to 11
> > and so on (ie. the index remains 1 to 10).Please give me any solutions
> > regarding this.Thank you.

ya we tested that setindex option . But the index value re -initiated
in the next page (means click the next page button).

Re: setting xforms repeat index

Aaron Reed
Oh, when you click 'next page' you are actually reloading the form?  I
just figured that you were hiding one section of the form and showing
another (like using toggle/switch/case or making groups
relevant/irrelevant).

You could bind setindex to instance data and then when you submit the
instance data, bump it up so that when the instance data loads again, it
has the new setindex value.