setting default page in xpi

Tenzin Dendup
Hi,
  We are in a process of translating mozilla 1.7 to
Dzongkha language. Which po files(generated using potools
using en-US.xpi) needs to be modified to make the browser
load a html file on the local disk when it starts using
the Dzongkha langpack? I have not been able to figure it
out ...
I tried changing the 'region.properties.po' file in the
'lang-reg/navigator-region' folder.. but it doesnt seem to
work ... please help..
-Tenzin

Re: setting default page in xpi

Robert Kaiser
Tenzin Dendup schrieb:
> Hi,
>  We are in a process of translating mozilla 1.7 to Dzongkha language.

Sorry, you shouldn't waste your time with creating a new language pack
for a product that just has seen it's probably last release ever.

I'd advise you to consider localizing the more current SeaMonkey,
Firefox, Thunderbird product lines rather than the obsolete Mozilla suite.

Robert Kaiser