session restore of firefox

Ioannis Korovesis
I  would like to be able to take the contents of the screen produced
by firefox with the warning message "well, this  is embarassing"
and save it somehow.

This function of firefox represents a kind of memory for the user
who wants to keep the restore-session screen content (urls).

  As it is
now firefox user can stack up this tab and start browsing with new
tabs. Next day will do the same but then there is a lot of urls to
re-load and short-out.

Yannis

Re: session restore of firefox

Rodrigo Waters
great idea

*Rodrigo Waters *
Analista de Sistemas - Soluções Globais
SITE : http://www.rodrigowaters.com/
MSN: [hidden email]

*           <http://www.multi24h.com.br>*

2013/11/6 Ioannis Korovesis <[hidden email]>

> I  would like to be able to take the contents of the screen produced
> by firefox with the warning message "well, this  is embarassing"
> and save it somehow.
>
> This function of firefox represents a kind of memory for the user
> who wants to keep the restore-session screen content (urls).
>
>  As it is
> now firefox user can stack up this tab and start browsing with new
> tabs. Next day will do the same but then there is a lot of urls to
> re-load and short-out.
>
> Yannis

Re: session restore of firefox

EE-2
Ioannis Korovesis wrote:

> I  would like to be able to take the contents of the screen produced
> by firefox with the warning message "well, this  is embarassing"
> and save it somehow.
>
> This function of firefox represents a kind of memory for the user
> who wants to keep the restore-session screen content (urls).
>
>   As it is
> now firefox user can stack up this tab and start browsing with new
> tabs. Next day will do the same but then there is a lot of urls to
> re-load and short-out.
>
> Yannis
You could do a screen capture.

Re: session restore of firefox

Neil-4
Ioannis Korovesis wrote:

> This function of firefox represents a kind of memory for the user who
> wants to keep the restore-session screen content (urls).

The information in this screen is loaded from sessionstore.js in your
profile; you could make a backup of that before starting Firefox.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.