searching on dxr

opto
just to clarify, maybe I need to ask less questions then:

on dxr, tree comm-esrxx holds the files which are referenced as Components.utils.import("resource:///modules/mailServices.js");

xx is the esr version number, e.g., tree comm-esr60.

moz-esrxx holds the files which are referenced as
Components.utils.import("resource://gre/modules/Services.jsm");

xx allows to look for old versions (comm-esr45, for example).

comm-beta has the most current code (65 etc.)?

Are there any other trees of relevance in dxr?

Thanks,

Klaus

Re: searching on dxr

Jörg Knobloch
On 18/12/2018 20:32, opto wrote:
> comm-beta has the most current code (65 etc.)?

That depends on when DXR last refreshed. You can see the date in the
footer of the page.

> Are there any other trees of relevance in dxr?

You mentioned all the relevant ones.

Yes, //gre/ references files from M-*, like Services.jsm, /// references
stuff from C-*, like mailServices.js (now MailServices.jsm).

That has to do with how things are packaged, I'd have to dig out the
details. Prior to TB 60, getting //gre/ and /// wrong still worked, now
it doesn't.

Jörg.

Re: searching on dxr

opto
Thanks,Jörg, Both post-answers are very helpful.
Klaus