seamonkey 1.0

lord naasik
any idea when the final version of seamonkey 1.0 will be released

Re: seamonkey 1.0

Karsten Düsterloh
lordnaastik aber hob zu reden an und schrieb:
> any idea when the final version of seamonkey 1.0 will be released

Yes.

;-)
To be more precise: we aim for a release in January 2006.

Karsten
--
       Freiheit stirbt        |       Fsayannes SF&F-Bibliothek:
            Mit Sicherheit    |       http://fsayanne.tprac.de/

Re: seamonkey 1.0

Maurits Obbink
lordnaastik wrote:
> any idea when the final version of seamonkey 1.0 will be released

As Robert Kaiser wrote December 14th

> 4) This is also feature and L10n freeze for the final SeaMonkey 1.0 release that is planned to follow within weeks after beta. In this time, only stability, security and regression fixes will be allowed, maybe along with some minor polish, but no new features or any bigger stuff.

Beta was released.  2005-12-18
so several weeks makes January.

according to:
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/seamonkey/
"We're planning to ship SeaMonkey 1.0 in January."

Have patience it will come.

Regards,

Maurits Obbink.