right forum for RSS?

Boss-4
Hello,
I am Greger.
Is this the right forum to discuss RSS with mozilla?
--
http://www.gregerhaga.net

Re: right forum for RSS?

Dave Miller
In article
<[hidden email]>, Greger
Haga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am Greger.
> Is this the right forum to discuss RSS with mozilla?

Unless someone says otherwise, I would guess so.  I don't see anywhere
more appropriate.

--
Dave Miller                                    http://www.justdave.net/
Project Leader, Bugzilla Bug Tracking System   http://www.bugzilla.org/

Re: right forum for RSS?

Boss-4
onsdag 25 januari 2006 06:03 skrev Dave Miller:

> In article
> <[hidden email]>, Greger
>
> Haga <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I am Greger.
> > Is this the right forum to discuss RSS with mozilla?
>
> Unless someone says otherwise, I would guess so.  I don't see anywhere
> more appropriate.
Thank you Dave,
well I have developed an RSS reader prototype, I wonder if there would be
interest in investigating if code snippets from it could be included in the
mozilla project. The proto can be found at
http://www.gregerhaga.net/qxrssreader.php
licence GPL.
documentation of the project is available at the same page.
If anyone is interested then please take a peek.
Thank you
meanwhile, have a good day
Greger
--
http://www.gregerhaga.net

Re: right forum for RSS?

Axel Hecht
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Feed_Handling and siblings are your friend, and
for product features, you probably want to ask in the apps news groups.

Axel