responsebody

Hitesh Khamesra
Hi,

I am looking for the mozilla code, where the whole response body is collected.
I looked at nsHTTPTransaction and nsHTTPChannel class, but I couldn't find
any variable which stores the response body.

Can anybody point me to the appropriate code where I can find responsebody.

Thanks,
Hitesh.

Re: responsebody

Christian Biesinger
Hitesh Khamesra wrote:
> I am looking for the mozilla code, where the whole response body is collected.
> I looked at nsHTTPTransaction and nsHTTPChannel class, but I couldn't find
> any variable which stores the response body.

There isn't really such a place... the cache might have it, or it might
not. Otherwise, the data is parsed in chunks, and the original data is
thrown away after parsing...

-biesi

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment