request

David Reid
request

Sorry in advance if this is an inappropriate posting. I'm attempting to install Bugzilla for the first time and have run into a configuration problem. Was looking for an online peer to peer forum to post to for assistance. Does anyone know of such a forum?

David Reid

Re: request

Max Kanat-Alexander
On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 21:39 -0500, David Reid wrote:
> Sorry in advance if this is an inappropriate posting. I'm attempting
> to install Bugzilla for the first time and have run into a
> configuration problem. Was looking for an online peer to peer forum to
> post to for assistance. Does anyone know of such a forum?

        Yeah, they're described on http://www.bugzilla.org/support/ -- you'll
want the mozilla-webtools mailing list (which is also a newsgroup).

        -Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Everything Solved: Experts at Bugzilla... and everything else, too.

-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>