renaming filelds in the csv file

Eduardo Picado
Hi,

I had to rename some fields in Bugzilla and would like them to show the
new values in the csv exported file. Is there an easy way to do that
changing template/en/custom/list/list.csv.tmpl ?

Thanks,

Eduardo

[% PROCESS global/variables.none.tmpl %]

bug_id,
[% FOREACH column = displaycolumns %]
  [% column FILTER csv %],
[% END %]

[% FOREACH bug = bugs %]
  [% bug.bug_id %],
    [% FOREACH column = displaycolumns %]
      [% bug.$column FILTER csv %],
    [% END %]

[% END %]

Re: renaming filelds in the csv file

Jonathan Gdalevich
Hi,

For fields I had to change the name in both the templates (field defs in
global folder) and the detabase.  In the database change the description of
the relevant fields in the fielddefs table.  Do not chang ethe names of the
fields or the numbers associated with them.
Sincerely,

Jonathan Gdalevich
Software Engineering Intern (ClickFox, Inc.)

Re: renaming filelds in the csv file

Eduardo Picado
Hi Jonathan,

I've already changed -indirectly-  the description of fields in the
fielddefs table.
But when Bugzilla creates the csv file, the columns titles are the
names of the
fields, that I really don't want to change in the db, so I was
wondering how to change it in the list.csv template file.

Thanks,

Eduardo