rename URL field

Irwin Fletcher
I have successfully changed the URL field description in all of the
appropriate template files.  I notice there is one place I can't find.
When I look at bug activity for a bug and someone has changed (what was)
the URL field, it still says URL.  Is this somewhere in the database or
is there a template file I'm missing?

Re: rename URL field

Michael Bellomo
It's in the database.  The easiest way to change it is to edit the
checksetup.pl script.  Search for URL in there and it'll be pretty
obvious what you need to change.  Then just rerun checksetup and it'll
fix it for you.

    -Michael

Irwin Fletcher wrote:

> I have successfully changed the URL field description in all of the
> appropriate template files.  I notice there is one place I can't find.
> When I look at bug activity for a bug and someone has changed (what
> was) the URL field, it still says URL.  Is this somewhere in the
> database or is there a template file I'm missing?

Re: rename URL field

Irwin Fletcher
Thanks for the nudge in the right direction.  It looks like editing
checksetup.pl doesn't make the change in the DB.  It looks like it'll
only make a change (to one of these types of fields) when the field does
not already exist.  So I just changed the field in the DB.  Looks like
that fixed it.  Thanks again.