re: IAccessibleText interfacfe not on focused

re: IAccessibleText interfacfe not on focused

Michael Curran
Hi,

Aaron, thanks, it was my mistake. Quite a bit of bad logic in NVDA python
code.

All fixed up now, and IAccessibleText is working really well. I can see it
on all objects, including the document, which is great.

Sorry about the confusion.

Mick

Re: IAccessibleText interfacfe not on focused

Aaron Leventhal-3
Mick,

You won't see it on every object -- it is not on objects that cannot have other
objects as direct children but not text content mixed in. For example,
IAccessibleText is not exposed on a table object or a combo box (HTML select).

- Aaron