rdf:li

Fxp

rdf:li

Fxp
Hi,

I found out how
* to assert,
* to makeseq : RDFCU.MakeSeq(data, RDF.GetResource("http://
www.xulplanet.com/rdf/myphotos"));

but I still don't understand how to build the rdf:li inside the
rdf:seq.

Has it got to do with RDFC.Init and RDFC.appendElement?

If someone could point me toward a working exemple of this it would be
a big help

... unless there is a technique to flush an editable tree directly
back inside the rdf file, in one click :)

Thank you for your help

François

Re: rdf:li

Neil-4
Fxp wrote:

>* to makeseq : RDFCU.MakeSeq(data, RDF.GetResource("http://
>www.xulplanet.com/rdf/myphotos"));
>
>but I still don't understand how to build the rdf:li inside the rdf:seq.
>
>Has it got to do with RDFC.Init and RDFC.appendElement?

That's the easy way to do it, yes ;-) (it's AppendElement by the way,
for some reason RDF always begins with a capital letter)

>If someone could point me toward a working exemple of this it would be a big help

I think SeaMonkey's sidebar fiddles around with RDF containers, see
http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/file/default/suite/common/sidebar/

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Re: rdf:li

benkwan-2
On Jun 1, 7:45 am, Fxp <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found out how
> * to assert,
> * to makeseq : RDFCU.MakeSeq(data, RDF.GetResource("http://www.xulplanet.com/rdf/myphotos"));
>
> but I still don't understand how to build the rdf:li inside the
> rdf:seq.
>
> Has it got to do with RDFC.Init and RDFC.appendElement?
>
> If someone could point me toward a working exemple of this it would be
> a big help
>
> ... unless there is a technique to flush an editable tree directly
> back inside the rdf file, in one click :)
>
> Thank you for your help
>
> François

build the rdf:li inside the rdf:seq? If i don't misunderstand your
mean,i think it is as follow:
1.you get a container : if the container exists,you can create a
container and use RDFC.Init,if not,you have you use RDFCU.MakeSeq one!
2.get the resource you want to add to the container: res =
RDFService.GetResource(aURI),and RDFC.appendElement(res);

i hope my answer is helpful for you!
gl!