"collectstats.pl" is not working.

MANOJ KUMAR-9
Hi,

It only changes the message and it is displaying same internal error. Please
send me that why "collectstats.pl" is not creating new data in
Bugzilla/data/mining?

Thanks
MK

Re: "collectstats.pl" is not working.

Gervase Markham
Manoj Kumar wrote:
> It only changes the message and it is displaying same internal error.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you are saying here. Could you please
elaborate, saying exactly what you did and what error message you got?

Gerv

RE: "collectstats.pl" is not working.

MANOJ KUMAR-9
Hi,
The details are as follows -----

I have created a schedule task "Collectstats.pl". After that "old chart" was
not displaying internal error. But as I create a new product and then run
this
scheduled task. After that open the "Old Chart" and select old products name
in "Product" and click "Continue" it is not displaying any error. but if I
select new product's name in "Product" option and click "Continue", it is
displaying error message "The tool which gathers bug counts has not been run
yet".

Steps to Reproduce:
1.Create new product.
2.Run the scheduled task "collectstats.pl"
3.Open the "Old Chart" and select new product name in "Product" and
click "Continue".
Actual Results:

Displaying Internal error ""The tool which gathers bug counts has not been
run
yet".

Expected Results:
Shouldn't displayed any error. And should displayed graph with latest data.

Manoj Kumar wrote:
> I have created a schedule task "Collectstats.pl". After that "old chart" was
> not displaying internal error. But as I create a new product and then run
> this
> scheduled task. After that open the "Old Chart" and select old products name
> in "Product" and click "Continue" it is not displaying any error. but if I
> select new product's name in "Product" option and click "Continue", it is
> displaying error message "The tool which gathers bug counts has not been run
> yet".

Do you still have the problem, several days later?

Gerv