"Mozilla Firefox HD" on Windows Phone Store...

"Mozilla Firefox HD" on Windows Phone Store...

heinzlesspam
Hi,

I hope this is the right forum to post this in, but there seems to be a vendor that claims to have brought Firefox to Windows Phone:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/mozilla-firefox-hd/71d127a0-5ea0-4795-ac0a-a37dbf6dca31

The screenshots are very obviously stolen from around the web (showing Firefox OS, Firefox for Android and even Firefox for Maemo). I suspect you may want to get involved.

Stefan.

Re: "Mozilla Firefox HD" on Windows Phone Store...

Lawrence Mandel-2
Thanks for reporting this. I have submitted a report about this abuse. In future, you can submit your report directly at https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/legal/fraud-report

Lawrence