"Data error." in Possible Duplicates results with new 4.0 install

"Data error." in Possible Duplicates results with new 4.0 install

Matthew Smith-17
Windows install.  Just upgraded to 4 and we are getting this error when
entering a new bug.  It's a pretty cool feature and I would like to get it
working.

I googled, and I only saw one post with the same problem but without an
answer.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

RE: "Data error." in Possible Duplicates results with new 4.0 install

Tosh, Michael J
Matthew Smith wrote:
> Can anyone help?

Can you post the full error from the error log?  It usually includes more information, like line numbers and what not.

I've seen on my own install where the possible duplicates sends an empty string and throws an error, but it still works. (on Linux)

Matthew Smith wrote:
> Where do I find the error log?

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/WindowsServer2003/Library/IIS/bcabdcfb-2421-4eab-b5fb-777c791daaa9.mspx?mfr=true

(Make sure to include the list on your replies, so that the next person can Google the error, and find the solution)