question

Власов Андрей Георгиевич
Hi! My skill in Perl is very-very low)
In my Exchange server very cunning config and I had install Net::SSLGlu::SMTP from Cpan.
I add section SMTP::TLS to Mailer.pm and setup him to work. But I don't know, how transfer some params (body message, header message and mail recipient) from Bugzilla to mailer block.

RE: question

Власов Андрей Георгиевич
Hi! Sorry for uninformative this letter subject's.

> Then you shouldn't start with hacking other peoples very complex software, this will only leave you with a not upgradable installation.
> Instead, describe what you are actually trying to achieve, what problem you have, which version of Bugzilla and Exchange your are running etc. as detailed as
> possible.

Setup of Exchange server is not in my control.
I have't another way, because standard methods resolving this problem (see below)  is not work.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.support.bugzilla/fLSwshCY76k/jYuqCovkBwAJ
> https://bugzilla.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installing/essential-post-install-config.html#gmail

In lib Net::SSLGLu::SMTP exists very usefull option - SSL_verify_mode (I set = 0).
Only in this case, mail send succesfull.

Andrey.