problems with query.cgi

hobbitmage
Hello,

Things are progressing...  I still have some issues ...

I'm running Solaris 9 on the sparc platform.  I installed a second
perl because Sun's was ... incorrect and the recommendation was
to build a second instance.  I went thru all of the *.cgi files and
changed /usr/bin/perl to /usr/local/bin/perl.  This allowed me to
see the bugzilla page.  When I started testing I received the
following errors:

install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load
'/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/sun4-solaris/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so'
for module DBD::mysql: ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/perl: fatal:
libmysqlclient.so.14: open failed: No such file or directory at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.6/sun4-solaris/DynaLoader.pm line 230.
at (eval 12) line 3
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected
at Bugzilla/DB.pm line 146

The following excerpt is from Bugzilla/DB.pm near line 146:

# connect using our known info to the specified db
    # Apache::DBI will cache this when using mod_perl
    my $dbh = DBI->connect($dsn,

Was I suppose to install Apache::DBI?  I don't recall that from the docs.

Regards,

Marc