problem with langpack

Diogo Santos-2
Hello!

I made a xpi to test the localization that I've made for Firefox, but
I'm running into some troubles with it:
* Some buttons don't do nothing;
* Some buttons don't have labels;

I've compared my files with other langpacks (the pt-BR, because off the
language similarities), and I haven't found differences in things such
as labels (I've used grep and diff to look for it). And I've even
modified the pt-BR langpack and static version of firefox to use my
files, but solved nothing.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing rong? Or have do you have any
sugestions?

Thanks in advance!

Re: problem with langpack

Axel Hecht
Diogo Santos wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I made a xpi to test the localization that I've made for Firefox, but
> I'm running into some troubles with it:
> * Some buttons don't do nothing;
> * Some buttons don't have labels;
>
> I've compared my files with other langpacks (the pt-BR, because off the
> language similarities), and I haven't found differences in things such
> as labels (I've used grep and diff to look for it). And I've even
> modified the pt-BR langpack and static version of firefox to use my
> files, but solved nothing.
>

> Can anyone tell me what I'm doing rong? Or have do you have any
> sugestions?

Leading/trailing whitespace, bad #define, or similar things in the
include files.

Axel