problem with bugzilla

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

problem with bugzilla

samuel desseaux
Hi all,

I'm a newbie on bugzilla and i've a problem.

I've upgraded a server towards debian 8 and now, bugzilla doesn't work.

I've checked if cgi mode was enabled, it's ok but, despite of this, the
problem continue.

here is my configuration

# Bugzilla Apache configuration
<Directory "/var/www/bug6illa/">
        AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
        Options +Indexes +ExecCGI +FollowSymLinks
        DirectoryIndex index.cgi index.html
        AllowOverride Limit
</Directory>

What's the problem?
I'd need help to light my way.

Best regards

Samuel

--
----------------------------------------------------------
Samuel Desseaux
Network & System engineer
6WIND
Mobile :+33 6 03 05 51 47
e-mail: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
_______________________________________________
support-bugzilla mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you reply.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: problem with bugzilla

Gervase Markham
On 06/03/17 10:44, samuel desseaux wrote:
> What's the problem?

Your problem is that you haven't given nearly enough information for
anyone to help you. What does "doesn't work" mean?

https://www.gerv.net/hacking/how-to-ask-good-questions/

Gerv

_______________________________________________
support-bugzilla mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you reply.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: problem with bugzilla

antovinraj
In reply to this post by samuel desseaux
Can you change it and give a try

<Directory "/var/www/bugzilla">
    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
    Options +Indexes +ExecCGI  +FollowSymLinks
    DirectoryIndex index.cgi
    AllowOverride Limit
</Directory>

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 4:14 PM, samuel desseaux <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm a newbie on bugzilla and i've a problem.
>
> I've upgraded a server towards debian 8 and now, bugzilla doesn't work.
>
> I've checked if cgi mode was enabled, it's ok but, despite of this, the
> problem continue.
>
> here is my configuration
>
> # Bugzilla Apache configuration
> <Directory "/var/www/bug6illa/">
>         AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
>         Options +Indexes +ExecCGI +FollowSymLinks
>         DirectoryIndex index.cgi index.html
>         AllowOverride Limit
> </Directory>
>
> What's the problem?
> I'd need help to light my way.
>
> Best regards
>
> Samuel
>
> --
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> Samuel Desseaux
> Network & System engineer
> 6WIND
> Mobile :+33 6 03 05 51 47
> e-mail: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
> _______________________________________________
> support-bugzilla mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
> PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you
> reply.
>
_______________________________________________
support-bugzilla mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you reply.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: problem with bugzilla

samuel desseaux
In reply to this post by samuel desseaux
Hello,

When i go on the link http://srv/bug6illa, i've this page

http://pastebin.com/KUyNRcSK

The webserver is returning the Perl code as text rather than executing it,
then this is probably linked to the cgi mode.

When i try to check if cgi is enabled, i've this

srv:/var/log/apache2# a2enmod cgi
Module cgi already enabled

No errors in the apache logs

So, any ideas?


Regards


Samuel




2017-03-06 12:30 GMT+01:00 Thorsten Schöning <[hidden email]>:

> Guten Tag samuel desseaux,
> am Montag, 6. März 2017 um 11:44 schrieben Sie:
>
> > What's the problem?
> > I'd need help to light my way.
>
> In general, only describing that things don't work itself is not of
> much help for anyone else, you should also provide error messages you
> get, e.g. in your browser or the logs of your web server. The already
> mentioned "6" vs. "z" thing might not be the only issue or any at all.
> Maybe you want your paths looking "cooler"... ;-)
>
> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>
> Thorsten Schöning
>
> --
> Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: [hidden email]
> AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/
>
> Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
> Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
> Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04
>
> AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
> AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow
>
> _______________________________________________
> support-bugzilla mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
> PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you
> reply.
>



--
----------------------------------------------------------
Samuel Desseaux
Network & System engineer
6WIND
Mobile :+33 6 03 05 51 47
e-mail: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
_______________________________________________
support-bugzilla mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you reply.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: problem with bugzilla

samuel desseaux
Hi,

This is the list of mods available
corebis:/etc/apache2/mods-available# ls
access_compat.load    authz_owner.load    dir.load
lua.load              proxy_express.load   setenvif.conf
actions.conf          authz_user.load     dump_io.load
macro.load            proxy_fcgi.load      setenvif.load
actions.load          autoindex.conf      echo.load
mime.conf             proxy_fdpass.load    sick-hack-to-update-modules
alias.conf            autoindex.load      env.load
mime.load             proxy_ftp.conf       slotmem_plain.load
alias.load            buffer.load         expires.load
mime_magic.conf       proxy_ftp.load       slotmem_shm.load
allowmethods.load     cache_disk.conf     ext_filter.load
mime_magic.load       proxy_html.conf      socache_dbm.load
asis.load             cache_disk.load     file_cache.load
mpm_event.conf        proxy_html.load      socache_memcache.load
auth_basic.load       cache.load          filter.load
mpm_event.load        proxy_http.load      socache_shmcb.load
auth_digest.load      cache_socache.load  headers.load
mpm_prefork.conf      proxy.load           speling.load
auth_form.load        cgid.conf           heartbeat.load
mpm_prefork.load      proxy_scgi.load      ssl.conf
authn_anon.load       cgid.load           heartmonitor.load
mpm_worker.conf       proxy_wstunnel.load  ssl.load
authn_core.load       cgi.load            ident.load
mpm_worker.load       ratelimit.load       status.conf
authn_dbd.load        charset_lite.load   include.load
negotiation.conf      reflector.load       status.load
authn_dbm.load        data.load           info.conf
negotiation.load      remoteip.load        substitute.load
authn_file.load       dav_fs.conf         info.load
perl.load             reqtimeout.conf      suexec.load
authn_socache.load    dav_fs.load         lbmethod_bybusyness.load
php5.conf             reqtimeout.load      unique_id.load
authnz_fcgi.load      dav.load            lbmethod_byrequests.load
php5.load             request.load         userdir.conf
authnz_ldap.load      dav_lock.load       lbmethod_bytraffic.load
proxy_ajp.load        rewrite.load         userdir.load
authz_core.load       dbd.load            lbmethod_heartbeat.load
proxy_balancer.conf   sed.load             usertrack.load
authz_dbd.load        deflate.conf        ldap.conf
proxy_balancer.load   session_cookie.load  vhost_alias.load
authz_dbm.load        deflate.load        ldap.load
proxy.conf            session_crypto.load  xml2enc.load
authz_groupfile.load  dialup.load         log_debug.load
proxy.conf.dpkg-dist  session_dbd.load
authz_host.load       dir.conf            log_forensic.load
proxy_connect.load    session.load


and conf-enabled
srv:/etc/apache2/conf-enabled# ls
cgit.conf     localized-error-pages.conf  other-vhosts-access-log.conf
security.conf
charset.conf  nagios3.conf                phpmyadmin.conf
serve-cgi-bin.conf



2017-03-06 17:40 GMT+01:00 Thorsten Schöning <[hidden email]>:

> Guten Tag samuel desseaux,
> am Montag, 6. März 2017 um 14:01 schrieben Sie:
>
> > So, any ideas?
>
> Did you already check the formerly mentioned "6" vs. "z" thing in your
> path?
>
> Additionally, even though only slightly, your mailed configuration is
> a different than the official suggestion. I suggest sticking exactly
> on what the docs say until things work for you.
>
> https://bugzilla.readthedocs.io/en/5.0/installing/apache.
> html#apache-with-mod-cgi
>
> If nothing helps, I suggest providing the configuration for your
> enabled modules, should be a simple dir listing for "mods-enabled",
> but depends on your distribution. "conf-enabled" might be a good idea
> as well. At least in "mods-enabled" you should find some CGI related
> files.
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>
> Thorsten Schöning
>
> --
> Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: [hidden email]
> AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/
>
> Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
> Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
> Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04
>
> AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
> AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow
>
> _______________________________________________
> support-bugzilla mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
> PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you
> reply.
>



--
----------------------------------------------------------
Samuel Desseaux
Network & System engineer
6WIND
Mobile :+33 6 03 05 51 47
e-mail: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
_______________________________________________
support-bugzilla mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you reply.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: problem with bugzilla

samuel desseaux
Hi

Thank you for your help

For "bug6illa", it's a choice and before the upgrade, bugzilla was running
very well.

I will follow and try your advices

regards

samuel

2017-03-07 11:32 GMT+01:00 Thorsten Schöning <[hidden email]>:

> Guten Tag samuel desseaux,
> am Dienstag, 7. März 2017 um 09:56 schrieben Sie:
>
> > This is the list of mods available
>
> Great, but I think I suggested to focus on "mods-enabled" and you
> didn't respond to the path thing, "6" vs. "z", yet, which was a pretty
> good catch from Antoine Vinodh Raj. Did you check that your path is
> correct?
>
> So, have a look at "mods-enabled", if the links to the cgi module are
> properly created, are valid, if the contents make sense etc.
>
> Additionally, if I see things like nagios and phpmyadmin in your
> "conf-enabled", I strongly suggest reducing your setup to something
> very basic first to getting CGI with Perl to work at all. So put some
> CGI test Perl app in any CGI enabled folder and get those to be
> executed instead of printed as text.
>
> http://alvinalexander.com/perl/edu/articles/pl020001.shtml
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>
> Thorsten Schöning
>
> --
> Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: [hidden email]
> AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/
>
> Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
> Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
> Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04
>
> AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
> AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow
>
> _______________________________________________
> support-bugzilla mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
> PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you
> reply.
>



--
----------------------------------------------------------
Samuel Desseaux
Network & System engineer
6WIND
Mobile :+33 6 03 05 51 47
e-mail: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
_______________________________________________
support-bugzilla mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you reply.
Loading...