problem with TestQGeckoEmbed

wangsantacruz
Hi All,
I tried to embed firefox into a Qt application I am developping. When I
test the TestQGeckoEmbed, I got a core dump. I was able to compile the
mozilla/embedding/browser/qt and mozilla/embedding/browser/qt/tests
after I added MOZILLA_INTERNAL_API = 1 to the Makefile with a few other
modifications. However TestQGeckoEmbed core dumped.
I did compile the browser first and my .mozconfig is:

mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT=browser
ac_add_options --enable-application=browser
ac_add_options --enable-optimize --disable-debug
ac_add_options --enable-default-toolkit=qt

I wonder anyone has any idea what's going on? Thank in advance for any
suggestion/help.

-Zhen