printing calendar events

windsurferLA
My religious organization uses WebCal+ to post events on the internet -
works great but....we would like more detail than is available in the
week-at-at-time print out, and we still want it in the Monday - Friday
column format.  (The detail is available by printing a list of all
events, but the format makes it hard to spot things quickly.)

As WebCal+ can output event data in a variety of potentially compatible
formats, CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A SOFTWARE PACKAGE that can take comma
separated or tab deliminated data and do a nice job of placing it into a
calendar format.  More specifically, I want that if there is only one
event on a day, and the time of the event is in the evening, that the
software position the name & location of the event at the bottom of the
box representing that day.  All the software I've seen always starts at
the top of each day box.

WindsurferLA

Re: printing calendar events

Christopher Jahn
windsurferLA <[hidden email]> wrote in news:gPmdnS75gfEOPRHeRVn-
[hidden email]:

> My religious organization uses WebCal+ to post events on the internet -
> works great but....we would like more detail than is available in the
> week-at-at-time print out, and we still want it in the Monday - Friday
> column format.  (The detail is available by printing a list of all
> events, but the format makes it hard to spot things quickly.)

HAve you tried setting VIEWS - Multiweek - 1 week, and then printing a
multi-week calender?  I think that will give you exactly what you want.

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(       http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Re: printing calendar events

Christopher Jahn
windsurferLA <[hidden email]> wrote in news:gPmdnS75gfEOPRHeRVn-
[hidden email]:

> As WebCal+ can output event data in a variety of potentially compatible
> formats, CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A SOFTWARE PACKAGE that can take comma
> separated or tab deliminated data and do a nice job of placing it into a
> calendar format.  More specifically, I want that if there is only one
> event on a day, and the time of the event is in the evening, that the
> software position the name & location of the event at the bottom of the
> box representing that day.  All the software I've seen always starts at
> the top of each day box.

It seems to be an unwritten standard.  Very few programs (well, none) print
a weekly timeline view that's worth damn.