popup window

Philip Bernstein
Hi,

   I have been using firefox 1.5 for awhile now and for some reason I
lost one of the popup windows that asks what you want to do/use with a
file and don't know how to get it back.
   When I go to a site like shoutcast and click on what I want to listen
to, FF downloads a playlist and then FF use to ask me what I would like
to use to listen to it (default or a specific app).
   Now after the download of the playlist, real player automatically
starts up.  I prefer using xmms and would like to make that the default
or at least get FF to ask me what I would like to use.
   How can I get that behavior back?  I have already tried going to Edit
->Preferences ->Downloads ->View & Edit actions but there is nothing
there for either realplayer, or xmms or the file type that gets downloaded.
   What else is there?

Thx