please can you help.

Khorsan, Hassan
Hi Bugzilla support team

I need some advice please on how to recover deleted bugs in Bugzilla 3.4.4 release.

I have accidently deleted some bugz in the Bugzilla UI trying to set another user to be the default assignee.

I need to know if there is any way I can recover these bugs from mysql or within Bugzilla?

Thank you so much.

Kind Regards

Hassan Khorsan | APPLICATION ENGINEER
Cardlytics UK
T : 020 39051362 /M : 07772577277
Portland House | Bressenden Place | London | SW1E 5BH | United Kingdom
[cardlytics_ppt-logo.png]

Re: please can you help.

Emmanuel Seyman-3
* Khorsan, Hassan [10/03/2017 11:51] :

> I have accidently deleted some bugz in the Bugzilla UI trying
> to set another user to be the default assignee.

How did you go about doing this? Deleting bugs is actually quite
hard to do in Bugzilla, even on purpose.

Emmanuel