out-going mail

jay lunis
This should be easy but I have been unable to find the answer.  On
opening TB, I am asked if I want to send mail in 'Unsent Messages.'  I
have none in 'Unsent Messages.'  Where are unsent messages stored on in
TB folders?  I hope to search the folder and delete anything there.

Re: out-going mail

gwtc
J Lunis wrote:

> This should be easy but I have been unable to find the answer.  On
> opening TB, I am asked if I want to send mail in 'Unsent Messages.'  I
> have none in 'Unsent Messages.'  Where are unsent messages stored on in
> TB folders?  I hope to search the folder and delete anything there.
Try looking under Local Folders.

You can turn off this feature by Tools, Options, Advanced, Offline and
Connection Settings, Offline Settings, and fiddle around with the
settings there.

Re: out-going mail

jay lunis
gwtc wrote:

> J Lunis wrote:
>
>> This should be easy but I have been unable to find the answer.  On
>> opening TB, I am asked if I want to send mail in 'Unsent Messages.'  I
>> have none in 'Unsent Messages.'  Where are unsent messages stored on
>> in TB folders?  I hope to search the folder and delete anything there.
>
> Try looking under Local Folders.
>
> You can turn off this feature by Tools, Options, Advanced, Offline and
> Connection Settings, Offline Settings, and fiddle around with the
> settings there.
Thanks.  Went to the options pages.
"Send unsent messages when going offline" is set to 'No.'  still I get
asked every time.  Next step?

Re: out-going mail

gwtc
J Lunis wrote:

> gwtc wrote:
>
>> J Lunis wrote:
>>
>>> This should be easy but I have been unable to find the answer.  On
>>> opening TB, I am asked if I want to send mail in 'Unsent Messages.'
>>> I have none in 'Unsent Messages.'  Where are unsent messages stored
>>> on in TB folders?  I hope to search the folder and delete anything
>>> there.
>>

>> Try looking under Local Folders.
>>
>> You can turn off this feature by Tools, Options, Advanced, Offline and
>> Connection Settings, Offline Settings, and fiddle around with the
>> settings there.
>
> Thanks.  Went to the options pages.
> "Send unsent messages when going offline" is set to 'No.'  still I get
> asked every time.  Next step?
when you make the changes, try closing and restarting TB.

Re: out-going mail

Leonidas Jones
J Lunis wrote:

> gwtc wrote:
>> J Lunis wrote:
>>
>>> This should be easy but I have been unable to find the answer.  On
>>> opening TB, I am asked if I want to send mail in 'Unsent Messages.'
>>> I have none in 'Unsent Messages.'  Where are unsent messages stored
>>> on in TB folders?  I hope to search the folder and delete anything
>>> there.
>>
>> Try looking under Local Folders.
>>
>> You can turn off this feature by Tools, Options, Advanced, Offline and
>> Connection Settings, Offline Settings, and fiddle around with the
>> settings there.
> Thanks.  Went to the options pages.
> "Send unsent messages when going offline" is set to 'No.'  still I get
> asked every time.  Next step?

Unsent messages are stored in the Unsent Messages folder in the Local
Folders account.  Check there to see if there are any built up.

Lee

Re: out-going mail

jay lunis
Leonidas Jones wrote:

> J Lunis wrote:
>
>> gwtc wrote:

>>> Try looking under Local Folders.
>>>
>>> You can turn off this feature by Tools, Options, Advanced, Offline
>>> and Connection Settings, Offline Settings, and fiddle around with the
>>> settings there.
>>
>> Thanks.  Went to the options pages.
>> "Send unsent messages when going offline" is set to 'No.'  still I get
>> asked every time.  Next step?
>

> Unsent messages are stored in the Unsent Messages folder in the Local
> Folders account.  Check there to see if there are any built up.
>
> Lee
Nope.  Empty.  Have an 'Unsent' under the Newsgroup folder.  It is empty
too.